Mata Lakshmi is considered to be the deity of wealth, prosperity, abundance, and beauty. In Sanskrit, Lakshmi refers to “Laksya” which means “Aim” or “Goal”. Chanting various types of Lakshmi Mantras is one of the most fruitful ways to please the Goddess of wealth, i.e. Goddess Lakshmi and gain her special blessings. Goddess Lakshmi is the wife of Lord Vishnu. She is often depicted in a red saree and is adorned with gold jewellery. She showers her blessings on those who chant the Lakshmi Mantras with full dedication and devotion. Regular chanting of Lakshmi Mantra with the Rudraksh Mala in your hand brings in abundance of health, finances, and good relationships in the devotee’s life.
Chanting of the Lakshmi Mantra gives peace of mind to the devotees and wards off all kinds of evil influences from devotees’ lives. Once you start chanting the Lakshmi mantras, it will initially take a certain amount of time for the energy of the mantra to align with your energy. Therefore, you need to be patient while chanting the mantras and not get desperate for immediate results. Once the energies align, the individual will be blessed with a never-ending flow of money and good luck in life. The time for this alignment varies from 40 days to 50 days depending on the devotion and concentration level of the devotees.
Here’s a list of the Top 10 powerful Lakshmi Mantras for attaining greater wealth and prosperity in your life-
Shree Lakshmi Mantra
“Om Shring Hring Kling Tribhuvan Mahalakshmyai Asmaakam
Daaridray Naashay Prachur Dhan Dehi Dehi Kling Hring Shring Om”
“ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं त्रिभुवन महालक्ष्म्यै अस्मांक दारिद्र्य नाशय प्रचुर धन देहि देहि क्लीं ह्रीं श्रीं ॐ ।”
“Om Shring Hring Kling Aing saung Om hring Ka A Ee La Hring Ha
Sa Ka La Hring Sakal Hring Saung Aing Kling Hring Shring Om”
“ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ऐं सौं ॐ ह्रीं क ए ई ल ह्रीं ह स क ह ल ह्रीं सकल ह्रीं सौं ऐं क्लीं ह्रीं श्री ॐ।”
Lakshmi Beej Mantra
“Om Shring Shriye Namah”
“।।ॐ श्रीं श्रियें नमः ।।”
Jyeshtha Lakshmi Mantra
“Om Aing Hring Shring Jyesth Lakshmi Swayambhuve Hring Jyesthayai Namah ||”
“ॐ ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं ज्येष्ठ लक्ष्मी स्वयम्भुवे ह्रीं ज्येष्ठायै नमः ।”
Shree Lakshmi Narasingh Mantra
“|| Om Hring Kshraung Shring Lakshmi Nrisinghay Namah ||
|| Om Kling Kshraung Shring Lakshmi Devyai Namah ||”
“।। ॐ ह्रीं क्ष्रौं श्रीं लक्ष्मी नृसिंहाय नमः ।।
।। ॐ क्लीन क्ष्रौं श्रीं लक्ष्मी देव्यै नमः ।।”
Dwadashakshar Mahalakshmi Mantra
“|| Om Aing Hring Shring Kling Sauh
Jagatprasutyai Namah ||”
“।। ॐ ऐं ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं सौ:
जगात्प्रसुत्यै नमः ।।”
Ekdashakshar Siddha Lakshmi Mantra
“| Om Shring Hring Kling Shring Sidhda Lakshmyai Namah ||”
“।। ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्रीं सिध्द लक्ष्म्यै नमः ।।”
“Om Hring kling MahaLakshmyai Namah ||”
“ॐ ह्रीं क्लीन महालक्ष्म्यै नमः ।।”
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
“Om Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidraahe Vishnu Patrayai Cha Dheemahi Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat Om ||”
“ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ ।।”
“Om Hring Shring Kreeng Shring Kreeng Kling Shring Mahalakshmi
Mam Grihe Dhanam Pooray Pooray Chintaayai Dooray Dooray Swaha”
“ॐ ह्री श्रीं क्रीं श्रीं क्रीं क्लीं श्रीं महालक्ष्मी मम गृहे धनं पूरय पूरय चिंतायै दूरय दूरय स्वाहा ।”
Procedure for Chanting Lakshmi mantras:
Step 1: Take a picture or an idol of Goddess Lakshmi and install it properly on a pedestal or podium, after cleaning the puja place. It’s better to take pictures where the feet of Mata Lakshmi is visible.
Step 2: Then offer flowers to the picture of the Maa Lakshmi and light a Ghee Lamp and some incense sticks in front of the picture.
Step 3: After that, bring a Jaap Mala and start chanting the mantras for 108 times by taking the Jaap Mala in your hand. The Jaap Mala consists of 108 beads, thus chanting the mantra by completing one full round of Jaap Mala is an easier way to keep a count of the 108 times of chanting.
Step 4: While chanting this mantra, try to visualize what you want in your life and keep chanting the mantra while thinking about those things.
Step 5: Start chanting this mantra on an auspicious Friday and repeat the process of chanting for about 10 days
Step 6: When Mata Lakshmi fulfills all your wishes and you get your desired amount of money, make sure you donate some of the amount to the poor and needy and do your bit towards building a better society.
Benefits of chanting Lakshmi mantras:
- Chanting the powerful Lakshmi Mantras helps in better manifestation of money. Devotees tend to attain greater financial stability and prosperity well in their own field.
- Devotees can also improve their focus, concentration and visualization skills by chanting this mantra every day.
- This mantra promises to bring happiness and wealth in one’s life. However, the devotees need to be very careful how they spend this money and their motive behind earning the money. If the intentions are ill, then Maa Lakshmi will immediately take way the wealth and prosperity of that individual.
- Chanting the Lakshmi Mantras in the correct way helps the devotees in fulfillment of all desires and wishes.
- All kinds of obstacles, blocks and delays faced by any devotee is taken care of by chanting the Lakshmi mantras.
- There are times when people have all kinds of wealth and money in the world but they just don’t feel satisfied. This is when chanting various Lakshmi mantras can help the such individuals to change their approach to life and become happy and satisfied with What they have.
- Lakshmi mantras are also known to be a powerful tool for spiritual awareness of an individual which helps the person grow personally and spiritually.
- Chanting these mantras make the devotees very calm and composed in their life. It enlightens them with knowledge and wisdom. The devotees can remain away from unnecessary controversies by cutting these mantras.
- It also helps to enhance the decision making power of the individual. Even the devotees start having greater far sightedness by chanting these Lakshmi mantras.
Check out about various Online Puja and services provided by DevDarshan here and get your bookings done in one click. If you want to know more about Astrology, Indian culture, Indian Temples, Pujas and festivals, then download the DevDarshan App. Don’t forget to share this blog if you liked it.