Lord Ganesh, popularly known to be a manifestation of knowledge, success and accomplishment, is often called the Lord of Wisdom. There are various mantras chanted to invoke various kinds of deities. The mantras chanted for Lord Ganpati are said to have the mystical power to spread happiness and positive energy among the devotees. These mantras can be really helpful in getting rid of various problems and obstacles one is facing in life. Chanting these Ganesh mantras can take the devotees to the pinnacle of success and fulfilment with the abundance of good luck and fortune.
Here are the Top 5 Ganesh Mantras you can chant for success, prosperity, good health and happiness.
1. Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
Vakratunda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha |
Nirvighnam KuruMe Deva Sarva-Karyeshu Sarvada ||
वक्रतुंडा महा-काया सूर्य-कोट्टी समाप्रभा |
निर्विघ्नं कुरुमे देवा सर्व-कार्येशु सर्वदा ||
This mantra describes the large body and the trunk of the Lord. It also depicts his splendour that burns brighter than a million suns. This is a special Ganesh mantra to eliminate the obstacles that come between you and your financial prosperity as this mantra hails the divine god to manifest your wishes.
- Chanting this mantra helps in better blood circulation and metabolism by activating different chakras of the devotee.
- It helps in giving courage and strength to complete a given task.
- Chanting this mantra regularly helps in improving the decision-making power of devotees.
- It brings a certain sense of clarity to our lives and helps to improve concentration.
- This divine mantra blesses the devotees with knowledge, intelligence, riches and abundance.
Also, learn about the importance of Mangalvar Vrat to please Lord Ganesha
2. Gajananam Mantra
Gajananam Bhuta Ganadhi Sevitam
Kapittha Jambu Palasara Bhaksitam |
Uma Sutam Shoka Vinasha Karanam
Namami Vignesvara Pada Pankajam ||
गजाननं भूत गणधी सेवितम्
कपिथा जम्बू पलासरा भक्षितम |
उमा सुतम शोक विनाशा करनम्
नमामि विग्नेश्वर पद पंकजम ||
We describe Lord Ganesh’s elephantine face, things he loves to eat and love for his devotees and by doing so we offer our love and devotion to Lord Ganesh and show him how well we know him. This leads to a successful chanting of the Ganesh mantra since our true devotion can be depicted by showing him in his truest form.
- It gives a certain sense of peace of mind to the person chanting the mantra.
- It helps the devotees in attaining victory and get rid of all kinds of enemies.
- People suffering from any kind of stagnancy in their life should definitely chant this mantra.
- This mantra helps devotees in grasping knowledge and information more easily.
3. Ganesha Moola Mantra
In the Moola Mantra, the divine Lord is presented in his truest essence. This mantra is very effective and brings a lot of positive energy into the lives of the devotees who chant it regularly with utmost dedication.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Glaum Gam Ganapataye Vara Varad Sarvajan janmay Vashamanaye Swaha ||
Tatpurushaye Vidmahe |
Vakratundaya Dhimahi |
Tanno Danti Prachodayat ||
Om Shantih: Shantih: Shantihi ||
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लें ग्लौम गम गणपतये वरद सर्वजन जनमे वाशमनये स्वाहा ||
तत्पुरुषाय विद्माहे |
वक्रतुंडया धिमही |
तन्नो दंति प्रचोदयात ||
ओम शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः ||
The mantra states that a tusked God will illuminate our minds with deep intellect and wisdom. This clears our understanding as to how important Lord Ganesh is not only to remove all obstacles from our lives but also to give us a spiritual perception of existence. Repeating these Ganesh mantras regularly brings in a lot of benefits and takes the devotees one step ahead on their spiritual journey.
This mantra is one of the most fruitful Ganesha mantras known to do wonders for devotees facing issues in education. Regular chanting of this mantra can help the students, especially in getting hold of their subjects in a better way. Students struggling with any particular subject start finding out a better way to approach the subject after chanting the Ganesh mantras with full devotion. This mantra also helps to remove mind blockage, by which the students can study with a fresh and rejuvenated mind.
4. Ganesh Gayatri Mantra
Lord Ganesh is not only the remover of all obstacles but also brings wisdom, intellect, and virtue into the lives of his devotees. He is also known as a symbol of modesty. He teaches his devotees to always take the path of truth and righteousness since that will lead them to salvation. Ganesh Gayatri Mantra is extremely powerful and chanting it regularly can bring in a lot of growth and positivity in one’s life.
Aum Ekadantaya Viddhamahe, Vakratundaya Dhimahi,
Tanno Danti Prachodayat॥”
“आयं एकदंतय विधामहे, वक्रतुंडय धिमही,
तन्नो दंती प्रचोदयात।”
Bow down in front of the great Lord Ganesh and pray to him for everyone’s well-being. Lord Ganesh holds the entire universe within himself. Bring the modesty of Lord Ganesh into your life and you can take a meaningful step towards liberation and attaining salvation or moksha by stopping the cycle of karma creation.
- Chanting this mantra 108 times properly helps in bringing good luck to the lives of devotees.
- This mantra also helps devotees to achieve good luck, wealth, wisdom, prosperity and success in all endeavours.
- It also helps the devotees to achieve spiritual enlightenment, material fulfilment and strong social influence.
Also, find out about the Power of the Gayatri Mantra
5. Siddhi Vinayak Mantra
Om Namo Siddhi Vinayakaya Sarva karya kartrey Sarva vighna prashamnay Sarvarjaya Vashyakarnaya Sarvajan Sarvastree Purush Aakarshanaya Shreeng Om Swaha.
ॐ नमो सिद्धि विनायकाय सर्व कार्य कर्त्रे सर्व विघ्न प्रशमनाय सर्व राज्य वश्यकरणाय सर्वजन सर्वस्त्री पुरुष आकर्षणाय श्रीं ॐ स्वाहा ॥
The word ‘Siddhi Vinayak’ refers to ‘the God of Enlightenment and Achievement.’ Therefore, this Mantra in English, means – O divine Lord of Happiness and Wisdom, only you make every venture and every work possible. You are the Vighnaharta i.e. the remover of all obstacles, and you have enchanted every being of the Universe, you are the Lord of all men and women, you are the Lord of everyone.
- The Siddhi Vinayak Mantra is one of the most popular Hindu mantras. It is said to be capable of bestowing Siddhis or supernatural powers.
- The mantra is also believed to be a powerful tool for self-transformation and spiritual growth.
- The Siddhi Vinayak Mantra is composed of eighteen syllables and is considered to be the remover of all obstacles and sufferings.
- It is said that chanting this mantra regularly can help one achieve success in all undertakings and bring prosperity and good fortune.
- Regular chanting of this mantra can also bring peace, happiness and prosperity into the lives of devotees.
- This mantra is also chanted for gaining knowledge, wisdom and intellect.
DevDarshan is a platform that provides various Online puja and services for devotees. Click here to get your online puja bookings done. If you’re interested in knowing more about the rich history, culture, temples and astrology of India, then download the DevDarshan App on your mobile phone now.